ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

very complicitated...child contact order validity

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arshadh141
BANNED

very complicitated...child contact order validity

Post by arshadh141 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:05 pm

hi
I have a very complicted story..My ILR was refused on the grounds 248(ii) and 248(iii) of immigration rule.
I was granted 12 months leave to remain for access to child visa under rule 247 of immigration rule.
I have a contact order to see my son for 30 mintues every saturady in a contact centre...
Problem occured when my wife applied for 4 week holidays in Pakisitan and court allowed by accepting an statement from my wife that she would return at end of 4 weeks...but she never returned..i applied for specie order in high court and court order that she should return immideately on 0ct 2007..but she never returned
when i applied for ILR it was refused.I appealed but this refused as well.
I left uk...my wife is still in Pakistan

my question is I have court order for contact which is one year old..would this effect my application for access to child visa entry under rule 246.

please advise me

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:49 am

Why on earth are you applying to come to the UK if your child does not live in the UK, and has not lived in the UK for over a year?

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:30 pm

PaperPusher wrote:Why on earth are you applying to come to the UK if your child does not live in the UK, and has not lived in the UK for over a year?
This is a duplicate post so it is better to go to other thread where more info was given.