ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O Application ( Tier 1 Dependant 5 Year Route)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Haffu369
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

SET O Application ( Tier 1 Dependant 5 Year Route)

Post by Haffu369 » Fri May 28, 2021 12:37 am

Dear Members ,
I have couple of question and would appreciate an advice on them . I came to UK in 10/07/2016 as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependant and had 2 extensions since then in the same category and my ILR is due on 08/06/2021 . My husband has already acquired British Citizenship recently through Tier 1 Entrepreneur . I have noticed the PBS Dependant Policy guidance has been withdrawn so there is lot of confusions on filling the SET O online application .

Select a category in which you are applying for indefinite leave to remain.
Will this be ( Tier 1 or Appendix W dependants) ?

My husbands country of Nationality will be ( British ) as he has now acquired it .

Do you or anyone else who is part of this application receive any public funds?
My husband claimed child benefit for our 2 British child should i select YES or NO

Finally can someone kindly share the list of supporting documents acceptable as proof of cohabitation as these need to attached with the application .
I will be eagerly waiting for the responses on the above

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: SET O Application ( Tier 1 Dependant 5 Year Route)

Post by CULLINAN » Fri May 28, 2021 1:37 am

Haffu369 wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:37 am
Dear Members ,
I have couple of question and would appreciate an advice on them . I came to UK in 10/07/2016 as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependant and had 2 extensions since then in the same category and my ILR is due on 08/06/2021 . My husband has already acquired British Citizenship recently through Tier 1 Entrepreneur . I have noticed the PBS Dependant Policy guidance has been withdrawn so there is lot of confusions on filling the SET O online application .

Select a category in which you are applying for indefinite leave to remain.
Will this be ( Tier 1 or Appendix W dependants) ?
Yes

My husbands country of Nationality will be ( British ) as he has now acquired it .
Yes. The form usually lets you add multiple nationalities also. If not, mention British only

Do you or anyone else who is part of this application receive any public funds?
My husband claimed child benefit for our 2 British child should i select YES or NO
Your husband is not part of your application so answer is NO

Finally can someone kindly share the list of supporting documents acceptable as proof of cohabitation as these need to attached with the application .
You need cohabitation documents for last 2 years. Any joint named documents or documents in sole names but same address can be used. Documents should be from 3/4 different sources and spread evenly for the last 2 years i.e. every 3/4 months. For example; tenancy agreement, bills, council tax, bank statements etc.
I will be eagerly waiting for the responses on the above
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.