ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Form for Questions, Hacks and Tricks for Biometric Appointment ONLY

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wahi66
BANNED
United Kingdom

General Form for Questions, Hacks and Tricks for Biometric Appointment ONLY

Post by wahi66 » Fri May 28, 2021 7:25 pm

Hello

I am starting this forum for everybody to share their experiences, tricks and hacks to get the biometric appointments.

My question is right now is that as i cannot see the available appointments in London so what is the solution to get appointment specially Free one. and in case Free appointment is Gold Mine right now then what is the next cheapest option and how to avail that.

Can I book any appointment comes available and then changed/swape it later? how the charges of the appointment will then be managed? like if i book one appointment for £188 and then late on found one for £70 then will i get the refund?

can i also change the center once one appointment is booked?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: General Form for Questions, Hacks and Tricks for Biometric Appointment ONLY

Post by CR001 » Fri May 28, 2021 7:41 pm

We don't need another general discussion topic please. There are already existing topic about biomtric appointments and you have your own topic that you can please continue to post your questions in!!

immigration-for-family-members/accommod ... l#p2012747
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.