ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sadi Nor
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Employment

Post by Sadi Nor » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:27 pm

Dear Seniors,

My husband is going to apply Naturalisation in this week. There is one question about the employment. He Got Ent. Tier 1 visa in 2014. Initial Application was submitted in 2013. Visa was Refused and went to in appeal. Main while he got contract of one job which is about 5 to 6 months when visa process was in appeal. Appeal was on 2 or 3 May 2014 and Contract was finishing on 31 May 2014. Home Office withdraw the case one day before the hearing and he got approval letter on 10 or 12 May 2014. When he got the approval he took two weeks holiday and contract was finished in these holidays.
Now he is applying for Naturalisation and application asks about employment history. if he mention about his contract which finished after two weeks of the approval. Does it matter in naturalisation because as a Ent. Tier Visa nobody was allowed to work on payroll. He was on payroll for two weeks although contract was done before the approval when application was in process.

Thanks.

Regards.
ABC.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Employment

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:31 pm

So he breached his tier 1 ent visa conditions. It could result in a refusal of his citizenship application.

All employment has to be declared. Even if he does not declare, ukvi do their own checks with HMRC.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sadi Nor
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sadi Nor » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:15 pm

What will be the solution?

Sadi Nor
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sadi Nor » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:12 am

He has checked his documents and everything. He found he received BRP on 19/5/2014 and he left the contract next day. There was only one week which company put him on paid holidays and considered his employment last date of the contract. unfortunately he was given company iPad and email which does not exit anymore. he was only one week on employment after receiving BRP.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:04 pm

How did he continue to work after his visa was initially refused?

How did he get his ILR? Via Tier 1 Ent route or Long Residence?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Sadi Nor
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sadi Nor » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:32 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:04 pm
How did he continue to work after his visa was initially refused?

He worked according to the 3C immigration act 1971.

How did he get his ILR? Via Tier 1 Ent route or Long Residence?

He got ILR Via Ent. Tier 1.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:21 am

What visa was he before Tier 1 Ent visa? PSW?

Going 2-3 weeks over will be fine. There are a couple cases on the forum where applicant’s duration while employed overlapped with the start of Tier 1 Ent visa.

Majority people were employed before switching onto Tier 1 Ent visa including myself. I also had an overlap of 1 week between my Tier 1 Ent visa approval and my Job leave date on P45, but I had no issues with my citizenship. Many were serving notice periods etc then.

There was a member who was even employed 2 months after Tier 1 Ent visa was approved but still got the citizenship approved.

I believe going 2 weeks over after Tier 1 Ent was approved will not affect your Citizenship. Good luck.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Sadi Nor
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sadi Nor » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:01 am

Proof of Mr A B C's parental responsibility for Mr XYZ.

What document should be for this? Is marriage certificate enough or any other document ?

Thanks.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:01 am

Sadi Nor wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:01 am

What document should be for this? Is marriage certificate enough or any other document ?

Thanks.
Are you applying for a child - form MN1?
Your previous posts suggest it's for yourself.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Sadi Nor
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sadi Nor » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:53 pm

Also with son who is 6 years old.

Sadi Nor
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sadi Nor » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:15 am

Thanks.