ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Integra form - bank details

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SidSamuels

Integra form - bank details

Post by SidSamuels » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:37 pm

Hi there,

The bank branch details sections in Integra form requires Branch Officials name and contact details.

When requested, the branch Operations Manager has refused to provide the official name. I got only the branch phone number.

What should I mention for Branch Official name? Would just "Operations Manager" work?

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:43 pm

Who signed your "confirmation of maintenance of funds letter"?

The way I understand , someone should know your case and should be ready to answer. A generic "ops manager" will say he cant disclose if integra calls and any day GBP 2800 equivalent is a substantial amount to be held in SB account and u deserve this letter and a better reponse from the bank.... Escalate the issue, may be of some use to you...

all the best

UKraj
Newly Registered

hello

Post by UKraj » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:43 am

In my case also, the bank official refused to give his details… he instead gave me bank contact phone numbers. I have written only the details I had with me in the integra form. While applying, I even asked the VFS person about this issue. He just asked me to write whatever details I have with me. I got my VISA stamped in the last week for 3 years.

Better try once again with the bank explaining him the issue, if they don’t give the details, then go ahead with whatever details you have. You may explain the situation at VFS and get confirmation (as I did in my case) about not giving official name.

Good luck to you.

SidSamuels

Post by SidSamuels » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:06 pm

sri_sunny,
I am only showing the Statements on bank letter head. These show balance after each transaction. The letter they gave me contains word "Average balance maintained" hence I do not wish to add this letter with my application. they cribbed a lot about giving letter and statements on letter head. I spoke to the official and also to the Operations Manager. They declined saying its bank policy to not deisclose official details and gave me branch phone number instead.

UKRaj
thank for your reply. Gives me some hope. BTW did you apply from within UK or from India?