ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Application mistake

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

niebieska85
Newly Registered
Poland

Naturalisation Application mistake

Post by niebieska85 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:33 pm

Hi
I have just submitted an application and reviewed the detail and it has the wrong dates stated for my holiday in January 2019.
I actually returned in 17 January 2019 and not 2021.
What I should do now. It is any chance to change that information.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Naturalisation Application mistake

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:47 pm

You can not change the submitted online form. However clarify in the cover letter.

The online form counts the days you are absent from UK and mentions on the top of the page itself. This mistake at first will appear as you do not meet the residence requirements. However, CW would make his/her own checks.

It is very important to clarify in the cover letter. Attach a cover letter and mention the mistake. Upload it with the documents before biometrics.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.