ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two jobs simultaneously

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nidorina
Newly Registered
Italy

Two jobs simultaneously

Post by Nidorina » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:45 am

I am currently having two jobs simultaneously, one as a full-time employee, another one as my own company director/employee who works as a contractor for a third party. I'm getting PAYE both from my employer and my Ltd., which is also reflected in the tax codes.

However, the naturalization application supposes you can have only one job, for the others you need to provide the end date. For the previous jobs, you also can't specify the tax code.

Hopefully, someone will know how to deal with this - I am sure this is not an isolated multi-job case here.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Two jobs simultaneously

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:48 am

Provide details in the notes at the end of the application or cover letter for the second job.
If I was you, I would just mention an end date to bypass the question and clarify in the notes/cover letter.
The online form does not cater for two existing jobs which is a flaw.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.