ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WORKING FROM HOME TAX RELIEF

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashontherun
India

WORKING FROM HOME TAX RELIEF

Post by ashontherun » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:35 am

Hello All,

I am sure that this question could have been asked before as I tried to search it and it came with different results. So to clear my doubts I am submitting this question here.

My wife who is currently on T1 HS Ent Ext Dependant visa and is working full time from home since Feb 2020.

She wants to claim Working from Tax Relief but I am worried that this could fall under Public Funds. I have looked at the guidance on gov.uk which is quite confusing and hence my question being posted here.

Please could you guide me where to look for information?

Else please can you provide your thoughts regarding working tax relief falling under Public Funds?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

quoala
Mood:
England

Re: WORKING FROM HOME TAX RELIEF

Post by quoala » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:14 pm

Don't worry, WFH tax relief is a deduction in an individual’s taxable income and this is not viewed as public funds. :)

ashontherun
India

Re: WORKING FROM HOME TAX RELIEF

Post by ashontherun » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:19 pm

Thank you