ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First child passport docs

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Msingh2020
Mood:
India

First child passport docs

Post by Msingh2020 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:14 pm

Hello everyone, thanks for all your help in getting my child get British citizenship filling mn1 form.

Now I have applied for his passport and it is asking us to send

A signed and dated letter from mother giving consent for the issue if child new passport, may I ask if there is a sample for this and does both father and mother needs to sign the form.

Secondly do we need to send marriage certificates as when I was filling form it asked about date of marriage etc

Also any other documents or just child Indian passport, original registration certificate and consent form

Msingh2020
Mood:
India

Re: First child passport docs

Post by Msingh2020 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:19 pm

Sorry for asking but may someone please guide

Msingh2020
Mood:
India

Post by Msingh2020 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:08 am

Sorry but may @CR001 , @cullian & @ senior members please help me with above enquiry. I understand I need to send original registration form original Indian passport but what about my ILR document , copy of mines and mrs passport marriage certificate and consent form also are they all original or copies

Msingh2020
Mood:
India

Post by Msingh2020 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:04 pm

Sorry I have put together following documents in hard envelope please someone confirm if its enough:

Son got British registration using mn1
Father has ILR under tier2
Wife still on tier 2 dependent going for ILR this Saturday

For my son passport
I am adding following documents
My son original British registration form
My son old indian passport
My original ILR ( can I send that or does my wife will require ILR when she goes to ukvcas on Saturday as I don't want to send it and then she needs it)
Do I also need to send mine and my mrs passport.
What is a consent form it says I need to provide consent form signed my mother for first british passport

Please I am so confused and I need your advise. I will be really grateful if someone please help as i am getting very worried do not want to send things for my sons application if my wife will require them

katanayi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by katanayi » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:49 pm

Do online passport application, at the end you get check list of documemts you needs send. It hardly takes about 10min.