ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiancé visa refused due to ECO or VFS error!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sun_Z
United Kingdom

Fiancé visa refused due to ECO or VFS error!

Post by Sun_Z » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:04 pm

After almost 3 months of waiting on Friday we got the news my partners fiancé visa had been refused.

The refusal was based on not providing my latest bank statement before application. I definitely supplied this when I sent my documents to the VFS scanning centre, this is backed up by the fact that I received the documents back from the scanning centre, and all my bank statements are there.

In addition, the ECO emailed last week asking for the bank statement which I resent by email. Three days later the visa was refused on these grounds!

Me and my partner are upset, frustrated and annoyed as this is clearly a UKVI problem. As well as the having to now spend even longer apart, it feels like we have wasted a lot of money.

We were given the choice of appeal, but this can take months and months! I have already contacted my MP and put a complaint in to UKVI asking for a reconsideration, as this wasn’t our fault.

Is there anything else we can do to quicken the process or get the decision overturned sooner? Has anyone else gone through a similar thing? At the moment things look very bleak.

Sun_Z
United Kingdom

Re: Fiancé visa refused due to ECO or VFS error!

Post by Sun_Z » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:03 pm

Anyone have any advice?

Would be well appreciated.

Muaz
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Muaz » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:20 pm

You should be submit administrative review but it takes time depend on your luck outcome will be after one week or one month but mostly outcome for the administrative review coming after 2 to 3 months.

Muaz
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Muaz » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:28 pm

I’m also waiting for my administrative review outcome.
Now third month started

Sun_Z
United Kingdom

Post by Sun_Z » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:30 pm

We weren’t given the option of an administrative review in the refusal letter, only an appeal.

There must be a quicker process if it was UKVIs error?

Muaz
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Muaz » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:18 pm

Due to covid I don’t know exactly but I hope you will get result quickly. You should go for apeal

Sun_Z
United Kingdom

Post by Sun_Z » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:45 pm

Did you also contact your mp like I did?

I’m just wondering if I’ll have any progress this way.