ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake in UK passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Viper007
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Mistake in UK passport application

Post by Viper007 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:36 pm

Hi All,
I had my naturalisation last month and have applied for passport this month but didn’t submitted the documents yet.
While doing the form I had put signatory address instead of my home address.
2-Also I have moved from that address which was on my naturalisation certificate but I have redirection on it as well.
3. As the form is not editable so should I go ahead with it and send my proof of address of the previous address.

Please if anyone on this forum has gone through it let me know urgently so that I can post them my required documents or withdraw the application and apply fresh one with the new address as it will result in delay too.
Looking forward to get some advise,
Thanks

Bazaar
European Union

Re: Mistake in UK passport application

Post by Bazaar » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:41 pm

Hi,

I made a mistake too with my address , I typed the wrong house number.
I asked customer services what to do since we can't update anything once submitted, they said to write a covering letter explaining the mistake and write the right address along my documents. I'm sending a bill as well as proof of right address.
I only sent my documents last week, I haven't heard anything back yet