ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 months old Naturalization application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mahmsab
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

10 months old Naturalization application

Post by Mahmsab » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:57 pm

Hi All
Please advise if it's the wrong place or move to a better place to get the best feedback as I'm too worried about my naturalization application which has now completed 10 months old with no feedback/decesion at all !

Is it a time to get a solicitor as last reply I got was on 22 March 2021 saying :

"As part of the application process, the Home Office routinely conducts checks with other government departments and external agencies. The extent and length of time taken to complete these checks varies according to the particular circumstance of each application. The progress of these checks is regularly monitored.

So far, the checks have not been completed with regard to your application. As soon as we are in a position to reach a decision, we will notify you accordingly."
--------
I have tried all HO phone numbers and email addresses and online form compliant but still no resposonse , my application details are as below :

Eligibility criteria: 5 years ILR + 1 year family ap plication (2 adults and 2 kids)
Language/LIUK Criteria: English test & Life in UK test
Nationality: Non-EU ( Africa Middle east)
Method of application: Online
Application sent & fee paid: 05/09/2020
Receipt of your application: 07/09/2020
Invitation to use UKVCAS IDV APP : 17/09/ 2020
Photo and documents submitted using IDV app : 20/09/2020
In person Biometrics UKVCAS : Not Required
Date of Approval letter online : Pending
Date of receipt of ceremony letter: Pending
Date of Ceremony: Pending

alterhase58
Germany

Re: 10 months old Naturalization application

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:08 pm

The email you quote is a standard reply - others have reported that one as well.
You could get in touch with your MP to see what s/he can find out from the Home Office UKVI.
Find your MP here: https://members.parliament.uk/FindYourMP
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Mahmsab
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: 10 months old Naturalization application

Post by Mahmsab » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:27 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:08 pm
The email you quote is a standard reply - others have reported that one as well.
You could get in touch with your MP to see what s/he can find out from the Home Office UKVI.
Find your MP here: https://members.parliament.uk/FindYourMP
Thx ..i will try that although I know it's as long as continue waiting