ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M application questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hp2
United Kingdom

FLR M application questions

Post by hp2 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:54 pm

Could anyone please help me with this as I am confused??

CR001; can you please reply to this thread as was not answered, had to create a new topic; sorry for that!!

1. Extending or switching to a partner route

Is this the first time you have applied for a partner route, or an extension, with your current partner (including as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)?

Yes or NO

2. Reason for extension

Please choose the reason you are applying for an extension, this includes if you are switching to a partner visa from another type
First extension as a partner (following an initial period of entry as a partner, or as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person)
Additional extension as a partner
First application as a partner from within the UK (for example, you are currently in the UK on another type of visa or permission to stay)
You delayed your travel to the UK by more than 3 months after the issue of a visa and have not yet completed the required amount of time on a partner visa (not including as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)
You require more time to meet the Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK requirements to apply for settlement
You were granted entry as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner, but have not yet married or entered into a civil partnership
You are applying for any other reason

- which one to choose here on these above options?

p.s: I was on Tier 2 dependant and on FLR(M) since 03/01/2019.

3. Should I need a cover letter aswell?