ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Requirement - FLRM Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kyra
Newly Registered
India

Knowledge Of English - Spouse Visa Extension

Post by Kyra » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:31 am

Hi All.

I am currently on spouse visa which I had applied from India. The letter from my University in India that my medium of instruction was English was not available in time for my visa. Hence, I gave IELTS Level A1 and applied for spouse visa instead of going through formerly NARIC (Now ECCTIS)

Now, I want to apply for extension.

I am in the UK and have all the necessary documentation to apply for ''Visa and nationality statement'' service through ECCTIS.

Please can someone provide information if,
''Visa and nationality statement'' can suffice for my spouse visa extension application, given IELTS route was used to demonstrate English language requirement during my first application?

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Knowledge Of English - Spouse Visa Extension

Post by Korekt » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:24 pm

If assessed by NARIC and they confirm that the medium of instruction is English and that the qualification meets at least CEFR A2, then yes.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

Kyra
Newly Registered
India

Re: Knowledge Of English - Spouse Visa Extension

Post by Kyra » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:55 pm

Many Thanks for this.

Kyra
Newly Registered
India

Financial Position - Spouse Limited Company - Dividend & Director Salary

Post by Kyra » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:11 am

All,

When my spouse sponsored my spouse visa from India, he was drawing a salary. We used his salary and savings to demonstrate earnings above financial threshold.

I will be applying for further leave to remain. It appears that the rules have changed since 2019. I came across the following

Following the Upper Tribunal case of Ahmed [benefits; proof of receipt; evidence] Bangladesh [2013] UKUT 84 [IAC] and the Immigration directorate instructions Appendix FM Section 1.7a: maintenance (click), staff considering an application for entry clearance, leave to remain, further leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain must demonstrate calculations detailing the actual financial position of the applicant/sponsor in all cases that fall for refusal using the following formula:
A – B ≥ C etc
A minus B is greater than or equal to C.
Where:
A is the projected NET income (after deduction of income tax and national insurance contributions for earnings);
B is the cost of accommodation (rent/mortgage and council tax); and
C is the Income Support applicable amount.

My husband is now on a Limited Company contract. He earns director salary and disburses dividends. We also have savings in our bank account.

[/u]Question [/u]

Will Net Directors salary after tax, Net Dividends after tax and Savings can be used for ,''A'' i.e. Net Income ?

Kyra
Newly Registered
India

Maintenance Requirement - FLRM Application

Post by Kyra » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:06 pm

All,

When my spouse sponsored my spouse visa from India, he was drawing a salary. We used his salary and savings to demonstrate earnings above financial threshold.

I will be applying for further leave to remain. It appears that the rules have changed since 2019. I came across the following

Following the Upper Tribunal case of Ahmed [benefits; proof of receipt; evidence] Bangladesh [2013] UKUT 84 [IAC] and the Immigration directorate instructions Appendix FM Section 1.7a: maintenance (click), staff considering an application for entry clearance, leave to remain, further leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain must demonstrate calculations detailing the actual financial position of the applicant/sponsor in all cases that fall for refusal using the following formula:
A – B ≥ C etc
A minus B is greater than or equal to C.
Where:
A is the projected NET income (after deduction of income tax and national insurance contributions for earnings);
B is the cost of accommodation (rent/mortgage and council tax); and
C is the Income Support applicable amount.

My husband is now on a Limited Company contract. He earns director salary and disburses dividends. We also have savings in our bank account.

[/u]Question [/u]

Will Net Directors salary after tax, Net Dividends after tax and Savings can be used for ,''A'' i.e. Net Income ?