ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Important query need reply ASAP please...

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yokesh_n
Newly Registered

PSW Important query need reply ASAP please...

Post by yokesh_n » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:44 am

hi friends my name is yokesh an mba graduate and i am about to apply for PSW visa this week. but i have some doubts and was stuck in my bank statement. i have a one month bank statement dated from 2nd sept to 2nd oct 2008 with closing balance of 824£'s. my doubt is in this statement even though i am applying before oct 31st do i need 3 months bank statement between 2nd july to 2nd oct 2008 with 800£'s in the last month.

i consulted my college tutor and they asked me to enclose 3 months statement even though i apply before 31st but having enough funds in the last month.

(Shall i submit the form with one month statement dated from 2nd sept to 2nd oct 2008 having 824£'s of closing balance)

Cheers

greenMark
Newly Registered

Post by greenMark » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:48 am

You have to submit 3 months bank statements although they don't have a sufficient closing balance(£800). The latest bank statement with £800 dated after 31 september 2008(If you are applying before 31st October 2008) will be considered for your application.