ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement - uk

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

siebel
Newly Registered

Bank statement - uk

Post by siebel » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:03 pm

Hello guys,

I have waited for 3months and I now have my original monthly uk bank statements through the post, for proof of maintenance fund for tier 1 application.
Question is do I need to get the bank statements stamped and signed by the bank?

Please help.

swati46

Post by swati46 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:37 pm

Original Bank Statements dont need to be Stamped and Signed. They are sufficient proofs. However you need to make sure that the proof of Maintenance funds is not older than 1 month

saurabh_gyl

Post by saurabh_gyl » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:56 pm

swati46 wrote:Original Bank Statements dont need to be Stamped and Signed. They are sufficient proofs. However you need to make sure that the proof of Maintenance funds is not older than 1 month
deleting my post so as not to cause any confusion among members.
Last edited by saurabh_gyl on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
Saurabh

siebel
Newly Registered

Post by siebel » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:42 pm

thanks Guys. Its agreed I wont need to stamp the bank statements.

I believe that if applying from the UK, the statement is allowed for up to 1month before the application.

thanks again

JESSIES

Post by JESSIES » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:17 am

heya, i applied from within the UK and my bank statements were original but not signed or stamped and my visa got approved. However, you should check what your country's rules are as i think they may differ slightly in each country.