ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Multiple employment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

londonphd

Multiple employment

Post by londonphd » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:29 am

Hello. I am filling out the online application for naturalisation. I have a full time job and two part time jobs as visiting lecturer. The online form allows me to enter the details of one current/permanent job only. I entered the details of my full time employment as it is my main job. One of the part time contracts does not have an end date. How do I deal with this situation?

I am thinking of two options: leave out the details of the part time employment that does not have an end date or include a cover letter stating the details of the part time employment. The problem with the first option is that I would be withholding information. The second one is also not optimal as the information would not be entered in the application form, but in a cover letter.

Has anyone had to deal with such a situation?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Multiple employment

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:24 am

In this kind of situation it's best to add a cover letter explaining the details and upload with your other documents.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.