ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

arrested but not charged

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SBASCO4
Mood:
Pakistan

arrested but not charged

Post by SBASCO4 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:25 pm

Hello Guys, I m in difficult situation so need your advice plz, going through hard time

I got settle status in June and I applied for EUSS ILR BRC in July 4 weeks past . police arrested me today for an interview because someone complained against me in November last year in 2020 and an end of interview police said you are free to go and YOU ARE RELEASE WITOUT CHARGE and not said anything else.

so my question is do I need to call and tell about my arrest to Home office BRC department because my EUSS BRC application is with Home office at the moment?

Thank You

Obie
Ireland

Re: arrested but not charged

Post by Obie » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:28 pm

Why do you want to complicate things? Home Office did not ask you about that, the application for Biometrics is not an Immigration application, you have not been convicted or cautioned about anything.

Not sure what you want to tell Home Office about.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

SBASCO4
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by SBASCO4 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:36 pm

hey Obie, thanks for reply mate
because when you fill an application form for EUSS BRC there is a question

have you ever An arrest or charge for which you are currently on, or awaiting trial?
so therefore I m asking
thanks

Bazinga_
United Kingdom

Post by Bazinga_ » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:54 am

SBASCO4 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:36 pm
hey Obie, thanks for reply mate
because when you fill an application form for EUSS BRC there is a question

have you ever An arrest or charge for which you are currently on, or awaiting trial?
so therefore I m asking
thanks
You don’t need to tell the Home Office this. The question is self explanatory really - At the time of application you were not so forget about it.

Best wishes.