ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Duplicate BRP Cards

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

snishaad
Newly Registered
India

Duplicate BRP Cards

Post by snishaad » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:59 pm

Hello,

I received my decision as PBS dependent on 7th June. My BRP was delayed and after raising the issue with multiple teams, i received a response from complaints team on Aug 6th that the issue was resolved and a new brp would be sent in 10 days. As stated, i received the brp on 12th August.

However, i received an email from the BRP delivery team yesterday the the brp was to be shipped and got another brp on 18th August with a different reference number. The latest brp does not have the NI number printed on it as well. When i checked in the right to work link, the brp received first (on 12th Aug) seems to be valid.

Can you please advise what i need to do? Also i have travel plans and is it a risk to travel now?

Thanks in advance.

ehsankh
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Duplicate BRP Cards

Post by ehsankh » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:23 pm

Hi
You can contact with support team in UK visa team:
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk