ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLZ HELP: Back to my home country for work ?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

itahead
Newly Registered

PLZ HELP: Back to my home country for work ?

Post by itahead » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:04 am

Hi All,

I have stayed almost 1.5yrs in Canada as PR. My former company where is use to work before arriving Canada was working on some big projects, and they want me back to handle those.

For the same reason I planned to move back to India in April 2008. Earlier I was thinking my stay will be no longer than 3 months. But now situation is that my stay can be longer than 1yr.

I know that I can stay outside Canada for 2yrs out of 5yrs to continue my PR.

My question is: Is there any law with which I can show my temporary working in India and my stay in India gets counted in Canada (also I can pay my taxes in Canada for what I earned in India). Someone told me that this is possible. I can have contract with my Indian employee and my stay will get counted in Canada. I am looking for full details...

Can any one help me in same.

Thanks.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:01 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

itahead
Newly Registered

Post by itahead » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:37 am

Thanks a lot sir..