ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email from Caseworker

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

inaam.cs

Email from Caseworker

Post by inaam.cs » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:35 pm

Hi All,
I received an email regarding my case and in the email, caseworker asked me to reply to his email with the information.

I replied to the email as per his instructions and I also requested him to acknowledge me the receipt of my email.
But I haven't yet got any acknowledgement that the caseworker has got my email.

Is it OK for me to assume that the caseworker got my email and wouldn't bother to confirm me? Or can I do something else?

Will be grateful if somebody can share their experience.

Thanks

onurdata
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Email from Caseworker

Post by onurdata » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:01 pm

What did he ask in the email?

inaam.cs

Post by inaam.cs » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:20 pm

The date on which I applied, 5 years back I was outside UK on that date. So he sent me my application in pdf and asked me to reply by attaching the same pdf file so that he can consider my reply date as my application date.

ItalianPilot
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by ItalianPilot » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:33 am

That's actually very nice of them, they could have done otherwise. I would not worry email do not get lost, if he/she asked that they do not "acknowledge" it is not a private company, I assume they are already full of work they must hate emails like the next man working in an office, although for us is a very important steps for them is their job :)