ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Baby born in UK -- Urgent please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kupratap
Newly Registered

Baby born in UK -- Urgent please

Post by kupratap » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:45 am

Hi There
My name is Kumar,
Baby born in UK, Am work permit holder, how do I apply her VISA, She got indian passport now, Am planning to apply her as my Dependent, which Form do I need to use to fill in and what is the proceudre, please advise its very urgent

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:52 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

kupratap
Newly Registered

Post by kupratap » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:06 pm

Hello Mr. Vinny

R u making fun out of it, I know I need a dependent VISA, I need which form to be filled and what documents needs to be supplied, thank you

Christophe
Diamond Member

Post by Christophe » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:00 pm

kupratap wrote:Hello Mr. Vinny

R u making fun out of it, I know I need a dependent VISA, I need which form to be filled and what documents needs to be supplied, thank you
No, he wasn't making fun of you. If you go to the link Vinny supplied, the second post contains information and links that will help you. (The links on this site appear in pale view and are not always very obviously links...)