ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Telephone Call

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cha_cha1
Newly Registered

Telephone Call

Post by cha_cha1 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:58 pm

Asslam Alay Kum

Hi to all my brothers and sisters. Congrats to all that have recieved there visa's and good luck to all (like me) who are still waiting to find out what is happening.

I wonder if anyone can help me. Could anyone tell me why they telephone the applicant. Is it so that they know who is coming when and so that they can bring only there files to the front and not have all of them lieing in one office.

Also at the moment my status says application ready for collection but they have not phoned because our phones in our area are not working due to the installation of the gas.

Could you tell me what i could do to resolve our problem. It would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance

cha cha

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:23 pm

They sometimes telephone if they have simple additional questions that do not require a full interview and wanted to save time.

If your application is ready for collection, then collect your passport and see the results.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.