ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unable to contact Canadian Visa Office in London

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stealth08
Newly Registered

Unable to contact Canadian Visa Office in London

Post by stealth08 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:09 am

Hello,

I am trying to speak to someone in the Canadian Visa office in London in the UK. Their numbers are all pre-recorded messages! I would like to make an appointment to speak to an advisor there because I have some questions which are not answered on the CIC website, and I would like them answered promptly. Emailiing them takes too long. Has anyone been able to contact someone from there?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:19 am

Last edited by vinny on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

stealth08
Newly Registered

Post by stealth08 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:26 am

hey vinny, thanks for your help, but I have tried these numbers they are pre-recorded.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:27 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:10 am

stealth08 wrote:hey vinny, thanks for your help, but I have tried these numbers they are pre-recorded.
The Canadian visa office may not be willing to speak to anyone.

stealth08
Newly Registered

Post by stealth08 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Hi Vinny, thanks for the links, but they have the same numbers as on the CIC website, which are pre-recorded. There must not be anyway of speaking to anyone. Maybe I should just go to the office next week.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:39 pm

Perhaps you could try calling the main switchboard and ask to speak to Mr or Ms (a suitable immigration person), as referred to in the diplomatic list.

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:50 am

vinny wrote:Perhaps you could try calling the main switchboard and ask to speak to Mr or Ms (a suitable immigration person), as referred to in the diplomatic list.
They will probably refuse to deal with such request, other than putting the call through to the given Immigration number.

If there is a real need to contact CIC, fax is probably best. But if you want advice on making an application, you normally need to find a good Canadian immigration consultant.

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:45 pm

I am not sure about now as I did got in touch couple of years ago however you can ring between 03:00 and 04:00 to speak to some one Human.
Good luck

dtjesus

Post by dtjesus » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:42 pm

I emailed CHC london a month ago and they did get back in a couple of days time which was surpirsing. Maybe you can try doing that.