ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

new born dependant visa and immigration check

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dheerubond
Newly Registered

new born dependant visa and immigration check

Post by dheerubond » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:54 pm

Hi Guys,

My son is just 4 months old, and was born in the UK, but is on an Indian passport. I am on a work permit, but the dependent visa is not yet stamped on my son's passport.

Can i travel in this situation to India? As i am planning to get the visa stamped there.

Would the airport authorities or flight/ carrier stop me and refuse me to board the flight, as my son does not have a visa?

Regards,
Dheeraj

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:47 am

14.7 - Children born in the UK on or after 1 January 1983 but who are not British Citizens wrote:However, there will be instances when a child leaves the United Kingdom without leave to remain having been authorised and therefore requires an entry clearance to return. In these circumstances, you should be satisfied that the applicant meets all the following conditions:
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

dheerubond
Newly Registered

so is he allowed to leave UK now?

Post by dheerubond » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:57 pm

so is he allowed to leave UK now?

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:29 pm

vinny wrote:
14.7 - Children born in the UK on or after 1 January 1983 but who are not British Citizens wrote:However, there will be instances when a child leaves the United Kingdom without leave to remain having been authorised and therefore requires an entry clearance to return. In these circumstances, you should be satisfied that the applicant meets all the following conditions:
Yes.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.