ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) PBS Dependent ILR application question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghavsurya
United Kingdom

SET(O) PBS Dependent ILR application question

Post by raghavsurya » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:10 pm

Hi,

I (main applicant) got my ILR last October and my wife and son are still on PBS dependent (Tier 2 G dependent) valid until Aug 2022. But they have already completed 5 years in the UK and are eligible for ILR. I am filling out the Set O application for them and my wife is The Applicant in it.

I don't understand one question:#

In which category are you applying for indefinite leave to remain? Skilled Worker or Tier 2 dependant - Is this correct?

Person you are applying to remain in the UK with - My detials - - Is this correct?

Which visa is Mr <Me> applying for or been granted? Tier 2(General) Visa - But I am on ILR now so not sure how my old T2G visa is relevant here? But ILR option is not there in the dropdown. This is the main doubt. Please help