ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenace funds letter OR bank statements?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

USAapplicant
Newly Registered

Maintenace funds letter OR bank statements?

Post by USAapplicant » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:13 pm

I am planning to submit my payslips for August 16, 2007 through August 15, 2008 and corresponding bank statements that cover this period.

For the maintenance funds part, I would like to submit a letter from the bank with the required information and not submit any bank statements for the last 3 months. From the policy guidelines provided it seems to prove the maintenance funds part we can submit any ONE of the four items listed. Has this been an issue for anyone? (not sending bank statements just a letter).

Thanks!

I realize just to be sure I can send the statements as well except I will have to print the last statement from my online account and get another letter to prove the statement is authentic...and that just seems a bit tedious. Plus, the online statement is not even a statement - just a list of transactions, not on bank stationery.

zion77

Post by zion77 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:35 pm

My Maintenance Fund was in different account than Salary Account.
I had submitted Passbook and Letter from the Bank. I did not submit Bank statements.