ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration fraud

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ztech
Mood:
United Kingdom

Immigration fraud

Post by ztech » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:37 pm

I have been a resident in Britain for over 20 years.

I married my wife abroad in the Indian subcontinent. She came here on a spouse visa four years ago. I then renewed her spouse visa again. At the height of four years, she gave birth. Soon after, things seemed to escalate rapidly. Six months later, she went to my local surgery and said a lot of things as instructed by her family friend and then social services and police got involved. I was arrested for apparently being controlling and coercive and false domestic violence allegations were also made.

As I had no previous criminal records or arrests, I was let go immediately.

My wife and our child now stay with this family friend and I do not know this lady or where she lives.

During the duration of the marriage, my in-laws or any of my wife's siblings never kept or bothered to keep in touch with me. Everything seemed one-sided. Even after my child was born, no one contacted me to congratulate me and they also did not enquire when my wife was going through labor.

I have since curtailed my wife's visa.

I have had plenty of time to think things through and have come to the conclusion that I am a victim of an elaborate long con / marriage fraud just so that my wife can use my British child to get her own British passport and then bring her family over.

Is there any way I can complain to the Home office about my suspicions ?
I am outraged that I have been used like this.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Immigration fraud

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:23 pm

Your marriage troubles are your issues to solve, I suggest to act rationally and seek legal advice. The immigration system does not allow you to punish your spouse or curtail her visa and UKVI will not solely act on your claims. There are protections in place for people under the family route. She cannot bring her family here if she becomes settled or British so I suggest not being spiteful.

I recommend again to seek proper legal advice and avoid doing anything counterproductive.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

London22
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Immigration fraud

Post by London22 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:16 pm

ztech wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:37 pm
I have been a resident in Britain for over 20 years.

I married my wife abroad in the Indian subcontinent. She came here on a spouse visa four years ago. I then renewed her spouse visa again. At the height of four years, she gave birth. Soon after, things seemed to escalate rapidly. Six months later, she went to my local surgery and said a lot of things as instructed by her family friend and then social services and police got involved. I was arrested for apparently being controlling and coercive and false domestic violence allegations were also made.

As I had no previous criminal records or arrests, I was let go immediately.

My wife and our child now stay with this family friend and I do not know this lady or where she lives.

During the duration of the marriage, my in-laws or any of my wife's siblings never kept or bothered to keep in touch with me. Everything seemed one-sided. Even after my child was born, no one contacted me to congratulate me and they also did not enquire when my wife was going through labor.

I have since curtailed my wife's visa.

I have had plenty of time to think things through and have come to the conclusion that I am a victim of an elaborate long con / marriage fraud just so that my wife can use my British child to get her own British passport and then bring her family over.

Is there any way I can complain to the Home office about my suspicions ?
I am outraged that I have been used like this.
She's got a British child (VISA 🤣) .Even if you complain they won't do anything as she is a WOMAN. Just start a new life I can suggest.