ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence for earnings - Contractor

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jama

Evidence for earnings - Contractor

Post by Jama » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:05 am

Dear Friends,

I have an appointment at the Embassy on the 4th of November, and would like to know your opinion on my evidence i supply for past earnings in a capacity of a contractor. I am goinf to enclose to my application the following documents:
- bank statement with payments made to me by my clients for the last 12 months;
- tax registration , my Tax identification certificate in other words (original)
- letter from my accountant.

Will it be enough to get 46 scores i claim.

I very much appreciate your help and thanking you in advance.
Jama

Jama

Post by Jama » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:13 am

Please help me on this :)

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:34 am

u have to explain more, its not very clear what u need help for ?

1. Where did u make those earnings(country) ?
2. what docs are u supplying ?
3. Why do u think they should be not so ok ?

Jama

Post by Jama » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:48 am

Thanks, sorry for not being clear.....well I am applying from Azerbaijan, and i work as an independent contractor (legal services)

I have bank statments showing payments credited into my account, letter from my accountant, tax registration certificate and i also can enclose my service contracts....what else? how do you think? thanks :D

Preprem
Newly Registered

Post by Preprem » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:08 pm

http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/workin ... s/#header3

number of your document sounds good to me but I dont know the detail in each doc.

your accountant letter. Will it look reliable e.g with company letter head, company stamp and signature?

How does the contract look, signed by company's directors, lawyer, you? in my country, we have to put a stamp duty to make it legal.

will the amount of your earnings show in the tax cert is the same amount as in the contract? Can the amount of earnings in tax cert be traced back to your contract or accountant letter?

The HO needs to get at least 2 sources of information to support your earnings that you claim.

Let me tell you what I submitted but I am a salaried person

1) bank statements which could be traced to my payroll slips (the first source is bank info and the second source is payroll slip produced by my company)

2) 2 letters from my HR department. The first one saying how much I earn during the period claimed. The second one saying how much I earned during the calendar year (this is tally to tax cert).

3) Tax certificate (another source of information confirming how much I earn for a year)

no problem

good luck