ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earnings - Fuel Allowance ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hamakhaa

Previous Earnings - Fuel Allowance ?

Post by hamakhaa » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:42 am

Hello,
I have a question regarding Previous Earnings.In addition to gross salary I do get 60 litres worth of fuel allowance.Its a shell card that I use.My question is can I show that amount in previous earnings? I can show two proofs for that, one is the letter/payslip and the other is the statements from shell.This do make a substantial amount and I believe this will make my earning points stronger if showing fuel allowance is possible to be shown in previous earning.
Please anyone who has done this while applying please share you experience.Thanks.

abdik1980

Post by abdik1980 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:15 pm

Does BHC accepts performance based BONUS as part of previous earnings?

Friends:

One thing more you told me that BHC accepts the bonus if it was mentioned on the salary slip. Let me explain you my case:

My company had deposited monthly salary of Aug in my bank account on 2nd sept. 2008 while performance based bonus was given to me on 23rd sept, 2008 and deposited on the same day in my bank account. In this case; should my company have to mention this bonus on my salary slip of Aug? Please note that both salary and bounus were deposited in my bank account separately. Please guide.

mhu
Newly Registered

Re: Previous Earnings - Fuel Allowance ?

Post by mhu » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:49 pm

Its good to apply with one payslip month basis and consolidated letter for 12 month instead two payslips (for extra fuel). If possible you could mention fuel issue allowence in the Payslip.

I got my Tier1 VISA from Bangladesh on last month. Wish your succes too.

hamakhaa wrote:Hello,
I have a question regarding Previous Earnings.In addition to gross salary I do get 60 litres worth of fuel allowance.Its a shell card that I use.My question is can I show that amount in previous earnings? I can show two proofs for that, one is the letter/payslip and the other is the statements from shell.This do make a substantial amount and I believe this will make my earning points stronger if showing fuel allowance is possible to be shown in previous earning.
Please anyone who has done this while applying please share you experience.Thanks.