ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residency calculator

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Michel159
Newly Registered
Ireland

Residency calculator

Post by Michel159 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:34 pm

Hi everyone
I am looking for a bit of help,if anyone could help?

I am applying for irish citizenship next month , but i am just bit confuse about residency calculator .
I just want know do i have to put all the dates start and ending dates of my IRPcard or i have to put dates of stamps on my passport each time , i was registerd and got stamp on my passport. Because if i will put my stamps dates problem is when we registerin our local garda station with immigiration officer ,they will register us but stamp the passport on the day when they give IRP card and stamp date will be same day aswell.thanks

lovebino
Ireland

Re: Residency calculator

Post by lovebino » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:53 pm

From my understanding, you can use the stamps on your passport.

"You can do this by showing your immigration permission stamps or documents from the Department of Justice indicating your permissions granted"

Ref: https://www.irishimmigration.ie/how-to- ... alisation/
Michel159 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:34 pm
Hi everyone
I am looking for a bit of help,if anyone could help?

I am applying for irish citizenship next month , but i am just bit confuse about residency calculator .
I just want know do i have to put all the dates start and ending dates of my IRPcard or i have to put dates of stamps on my passport each time , i was registerd and got stamp on my passport. Because if i will put my stamps dates problem is when we registerin our local garda station with immigiration officer ,they will register us but stamp the passport on the day when they give IRP card and stamp date will be same day aswell.thanks

Gaurib
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Gaurib » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:08 pm

Hi there,

I wanted to ask that if I was out of Ireland for more than 6 weeks (57days instead of 42 which essentially means 15 days more than the agreeable number) in 2019. Do I have to take that into account while submitting my application. So my citizenship application would get delayed by extra 15 days or 57 days ?

Regards,
Gauri

OneWorld2122
Ireland

Post by OneWorld2122 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:33 pm