ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for wife, children information

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rasheyz
Newly Registered

ILR and B1

Post by rasheyz » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:43 pm

Hi,

my wife ILR is due soon, as per requirements, she must pass B1 English test, i have tried to contact trinity college but not body picking up, any body knows how lockdown is effecting B1 tests, even in the lockdown, she must travel to take test at any centre?

thanks

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: ILR and B1

Post by poper » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:57 pm

I see the English test bookings(B1) are open. I happened to check Croydon Stephenson House for instance.
You may try your nearest centre

https://www.trinitycollege.com/qualific ... SE-grade-5
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:23 am

rasheyz wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:43 pm
Hi,

my wife ILR is due soon, as per requirements, she must pass B1 English test, i have tried to contact trinity college but not body picking up, any body knows how lockdown is effecting B1 tests, even in the lockdown, she must travel to take test at any centre?

thanks
Still heard booking done yesterday. People making appointments and attending test as scheduled.

rasheyz
Newly Registered

Post by rasheyz » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:11 am

Thanks

rasheyz
Newly Registered

ILR for wife, children information

Post by rasheyz » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:39 pm

Hi, i am British national and applying for my wife ILR on 5 years route, i have completed online application Set (M), we have 2 children and both are British nationals.
There is 1 thing puzzling me that although there was a question in the application
Do you and your partner have any children together? which i said YES but after this no information for children is asked, if i can remember when i applied for her previous spouse visa extension there i had to provide children information but not this time, am i missing something? please help.

Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR for wife, children information

Post by zimba » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:37 am

There is no need for you to enter the details of the children. They are not part of the application and HO has all their records
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rasheyz
Newly Registered

Re: ILR for wife, children information

Post by rasheyz » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:34 pm

Thanks