ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Funds>>UK>>India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NutanRaj

Maintenance Funds>>UK>>India

Post by NutanRaj » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:34 am

Hi Guys,
One of my Friend who is currently working in UK from last 13 months and leaving to India this month
Now he wants to apply for PBS (Tier1) General where he is getting required points from India(He need to leave the country end of this month as need to report in Delhi)..

My queries:
For maintenance fund does he need to show 800£ or 2800£( or equal amount in rupees)?

He is maintaing 900£ from last 3 months...

Please advise me ASAP...

Regards
Raj

jhp

Re: Maintenance Funds>>UK>>India

Post by jhp » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:52 am

NutanRaj wrote:Hi Guys,
One of my Friend who is currently working in UK from last 13 months and leaving to India this month
Now he wants to apply for PBS (Tier1) General where he is getting required points from India(He need to leave the country end of this month as need to report in Delhi)..

My queries:
For maintenance fund does he need to show 800£ or 2800£( or equal amount in rupees)?

He is maintaing 900£ from last 3 months...

Please advise me ASAP...

Regards
Raj

If he plans to apply within the uk he has to show 800£ and if hes going to appply in India 2800£. Depends from which country he's applying