ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Application for UK born child

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lancsmedic
Mood:
Pakistan

MN1 Application for UK born child

Post by lancsmedic » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:43 pm

Dear friends,
I am a GP trainee doctor in Lancashire. My ILR was approved on 13th October 2021 as per the Home Office email received the same day. I wish to apply for UK citizenship for my UK born child (4 years of age) by the MN1 form.
I called the UKVI today and they said getting a physical letter from UKVI would be difficult and the only way to prove my ILR status may be by the way of a Subject Access Request.
As of yet I have not received my ILR BRP. Would a printed PDF of the Home Office ILR decision email be sufficient to satisfy the caseworker of my ILR status?
Thanks again.

Lancs Medic

lancsmedic
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: MN1 Application for UK born child

Post by lancsmedic » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:35 am

Dear friends, I am having some difficulty finding a professional reference for my child's MN1 application. The nursery owner declined to give me her home address. I can only ask an OFSTED registered nanny for my child for a MN1 reference. Would this be acceptable for the HOme Office to approve my child's MN1 application?

Thanks again.

Lancs Medic