ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to Contact Home Office - email etc

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Al33

How to Contact Home Office - email etc

Post by Al33 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:14 pm

Hi All,

I would appreciate if someone let me know the email address of home office where i can inquire about my Naturalization application status.

Thanks
A.

Aerotony
Mood:
China

Re: How to Contact Home Office - email etc

Post by Aerotony » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:05 pm

You could try FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk, however you will be very lucky if you will even get a general reply that saying they're still processing the case and blaming the current COVID situation.

prs
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by prs » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:01 pm

before the COVID, their excuse was short of staff or/and larger volume of cases! Now, they've added the COVID to that! :?

I can assure you that they can process every application in less than 2 months. They don't need 6 months to process an application!

Especially when we pay handsomely for this service!

elenena
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by elenena » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:43 am

Al33 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:14 pm
Hi All,

I would appreciate if someone let me know the email address of home office where i can inquire about my Naturalization application status.

Thanks
A.
The naturalisation email should be NationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk.

Also, this page has a lot of Home Office contact details included in it: https://iasservices.org.uk/contact-the-home-office/

Hope this helps :D