ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship -5 year old UK Born Child in India

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AKANTONY
India

British Citizenship -5 year old UK Born Child in India

Post by AKANTONY » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:23 am

Hi ,
Could someone help me to understand what shall I do in order to enroll my daughter for British Citizenship. I got my ILR based on long residency last June 2021. My daughter was born in the UK in June 2017. She travelled with her mother to India for holiday in 2019. Due to covid situation we didn't manage to bring her back at that time. She was Tier 2 dependant when she left UK. In this situation how shall I proceed to bring her back. Looking forward for your valuable replies.
Regards
Arun

vinny

Re: British Citizenship -5 year old UK Born Child in India

Post by vinny » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:29 am

She’s entitled to register on form MN1.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.