ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRP Online Application Modification on the Portal

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

explorer34
Newly Registered
Ireland

IRP Online Application Modification on the Portal

Post by explorer34 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:53 pm

Hi there,

I submitted my IRP renewal application based on my Stamp 4. However, there was a failure on including the supporting docs such as payslips, utilities, etc. Only docs successfully submitted are current IRP, passport and stamp 4 support letter.

Do you know a way to amend the application? There seems no way to add supporting documents after submitting the application. Anyone experienced a similar case? I sent an e-mail to the support but seems like it's not valid anymore and also read other experiences as they can't respond to each e-mail.

Thanks

DonnyRey619
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: IRP Online Application Modification on the Portal

Post by DonnyRey619 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:53 am

You would have to wait until the ISD begins processing your online application for renewal and if they decide they need any additional documents, in order to be able to then complete the processing of your application, they will send you an email to notify you and this will also be displayed within the Online Renewal System under the "Additional Information required" tab.