ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent FLRFP help required

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shan101
United Kingdom

FLRFP First extension

Post by shan101 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:08 pm

Dear members ;
MY wife's is on 10 year partner route and this would be her first extension, her visa expires on 01/01/2022.
Could you help me with some of my querries as we are applying ourselves for the extension . Last time we hired solicitor to do that.
1. which form shall we use , please share the link here. Also please have a look at this link;
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-flrfp.
When i open this link it says: "Use this form to apply online if you are already in the UK and want to extend your stay on the basis of your family or private life, and to get a biometric residence permit".
Is this link / form for both first time application as well as FLRFP extension?
2. When we got flrp about 2.5 years ago, we received approval letter and on the page 4 of approval letter it says: " You must apply (extension) before the end of your authorised stay in the UK,but not more than 28 days before completing that period. if you apply earlier than that your application may be refused".
Does it mean we can not apply more than 28 days before the current date of visa expiry.?
3. Please share the list of main documents required for the extenion.
4. Is there any financial requirements in this category, like pay slips, income or bank statements etc.

Kind regards
,How can people find the time to hate while life is too short to love,

shan101
United Kingdom

Urgent FLRFP help required

Post by shan101 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:54 pm

Hello members,senior members and gurus, Could you answer my querries please ,,,
MY wife's is on 10 year partner route and this would be her first extension, her visa expires on 01/01/2022.
Could you help me with some of my querries as we are applying ourselves for the extension . Last time we hired solicitor to do that.
1. which form shall we use , please share the link here. Also please have a look at this link;
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-flrfp.
When i open this link it says: "Use this form to apply online if you are already in the UK and want to extend your stay on the basis of your family or private life, and to get a biometric residence permit".
Is this link / form for both first time application as well as FLRFP extension?
2. When we got flrp about 2.5 years ago, we received approval letter and on the page 4 of approval letter it says: " You must apply (extension) before the end of your authorised stay in the UK,but not more than 28 days before completing that period. if you apply earlier than that your application may be refused".
Does it mean we can not apply more than 28 days before the current date of visa expiry.?
3. Please share the list of main documents required for the extenion.
4. Is there any financial requirements in this category, like pay slips, income or bank statements etc.

Kind regards
,How can people find the time to hate while life is too short to love,