ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRP Renewal - Wrong Data Entered

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

joleneeee
Ireland

IRP Renewal - Wrong Data Entered

Post by joleneeee » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:57 pm

Hi All,

While waiting for my IRP renewal for almost 2 months now, I just had a look at the information I submitted on ISD web-site.

Unfortunately, seems like I have entered my passport expiry date and my IRP card expiry date wrong (both entered a day before the actual dates) - honestly, I have no idea why I have done this stupid mistake. Both are wrong in the same way- so I assume there had been an issue when selecting dates from the drop-down menu. PIease note that I have applied in the right time. Not before a month from my expiry date.

At the moment I am worried and not sure about what to do. Any advise or any similar experience happened to anyone?

ZahraKhosravi
Newly Registered
Iran

Re: IRP Renewal - Wrong Data Entered

Post by ZahraKhosravi » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:10 pm

Hi Jolene, the system does this itself as technically the last day before your passport or your IRP is valid is the day before it actually expires (if that makes sense). So it should be fine, shows the same thing for me too.

joleneeee
Ireland

Re: IRP Renewal - Wrong Data Entered

Post by joleneeee » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:04 pm

ZahraKhosravi wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:10 pm
Hi Jolene, the system does this itself as technically the last day before your passport or your IRP is valid is the day before it actually expires (if that makes sense). So it should be fine, shows the same thing for me too.
Thanks a lot Zahra, I didn't know that :D relieved.