ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confirmation of Documents required for Stamp 4 Renewal under Spouse of an Irish National

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DonnyRey619
Newly Registered
Ireland

Confirmation of Documents required for Stamp 4 Renewal under Spouse of an Irish National

Post by DonnyRey619 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:39 am

Hello!

I intend to renew my Stamp 4 IRP Card, exactly 30 days before expiry of the card next year. The card expires on the 12/02/2022 and I intend to apply for online renewal on the 13/01/2022, under the condition of marriage to an Irish National.

The following documents are the scanned copies I intend to supply online for the purpose of my registration renewal:

1. Biometric Page of my Current Valid Passport.
2. Biometric Page of my Irish Spouse's Current Valid Passport.
3. The Front & Back of my most recent IRP Card.
4. Marriage Certificate.
5. Proof/Evidence of Joint Address or Cohabitation.

Can somebody please advise me if the above listed supporting documentation will indeed be enough to suffice for the purpose of my renewal or might there be some other additional documentation they may ask for, in addition to what I have listed above?