ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAN I EXERCISE MY EU RIGHTS IN IRELAND? HELP!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

terri
Newly Registered

CAN I EXERCISE MY EU RIGHTS IN IRELAND? HELP!

Post by terri » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:02 pm

Following a failed application and Appeal for a settlement visa for my husband , I'm now thinking of going to Ireland, but money is tight and I need to maintain my income. I have been doing some research and apparently CROSS BOARDER WORKERS can keep their residential rights in the country they live solong as they are present at least once a week.

So I was thinking of moving to Ireland, but working in the UK during the week, will I still be viewed as as exercising my EU rights? Has anyone has any experience with this? I will be oing further research with SOLVIT next to see what my EU rights are? or better still does anyone have a better idea?

terri
Newly Registered

can I plz get some feedback

Post by terri » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:47 am

can I please get some input on this matter. thanks

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:44 pm

Have a read through this post....if you do some searches on the Ireland forum you'll find other posts from people who've had the same idea.