ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Renewal info needed plz

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ashley_m
Newly Registered

Visa Renewal info needed plz

Post by Ashley_m » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:15 pm

Hi,

My wife from mauritius was on stamp 2 since she change over to stamp 4 recently as she applied for an ACCA course. Her visa is expiring in Feb 09 and we are planning to be in Holidays at that time to mauritius ( No Eu country ). She still attending the college where she was on stamp 2 and also going to the Part Time Acca course which will finish in December. Our question is can she renew her visa before going on to Holidays ? She is planning to pay a full time ACCA course maybe in December or January. So will she be able to renew the visa in January as her visa will expire at the end of Feb and we are palling holidays at the beginning of Feb.

Thanks

Ashley

robby1
BANNED

re

Post by robby1 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:52 am

best option will be to contact your nearest immigration office, some time they do extend if u give them geniune reason..
good luck

HSE

Post by HSE » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:38 pm

hi, my visa is expiring mid of aug and we r planning to go for hols in first week of aug and back before expiry. my question is if i go in mid of july or late july, does GNIB folks stamp me or is there any strict rules of only two weeks left policy. etc or there is a month left policy.
Thanks folks.

highstoolhero
Newly Registered

Post by highstoolhero » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:51 am

Two weeks is a guideline so you wont have overlapping of dates on stamps. But if you produce proof of travelling to a country which requires time beyond what you have left.e.g. Spain, it is not a problem.

HSE

Post by HSE » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:10 am

thanks a million mate.