ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Extension - Leave to remain form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cagla
Turkey

Spouse Extension - Leave to remain form

Post by cagla » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:21 pm

High;
We got our leave to enter 28 months ago with my son secon application is in January. I believe that I will use FLR (M) as a mother. During application my son was under 18 now he is 18+ and attending to university. He is fully dependent on father. How am I going to apply and what form. Thanks

vinny

Re: Spouse Extension - Leave to remain form

Post by vinny » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:23 am

Applying with your children
You can add children to your application as dependants if both of the following apply:
  • they are under 18 when you apply, or were under 18 when they were first granted leave
  • they do not live an independent life
Your child is living an independent life if, for example, they’ve left home, got married and had children.
If you’re over 18
Your parent can only include you in their application as a dependant if you:
  • got permission to come to or stay in the UK (‘leave to enter or remain’) on a family visa when you were under 18
  • do not live an independent life
  • are applying from inside the UK
You’re living an independent life if, for example, you’ve left home, got married and had children.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

cagla
Turkey

Post by cagla » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:54 pm

Thanks a lot I believe that we will us FLR M form. Do you have any idea how long it will to get answer. Good day

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:56 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

cagla
Turkey

Post by cagla » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:16 pm

Hi

We need extendion visa after 30 months of getting the first one. Do I use fLR M for both my wife and son. Son is over 18 but dependent on father going to univercity

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:53 pm

cagla wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:16 pm
Hi

We need extendion visa after 30 months of getting the first one. Do I use fLR M for both my wife and son. Son is over 18 but dependent on father going to univercity

Thanks
Yes two separate applications
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:14 am

I think wife may include son in her FLR(M) application.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:01 am

cagla wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:16 pm
Hi

Thanks
Same application form as it allows you to add your dependent.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

cagla
Turkey

Post by cagla » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:30 am

Hi Could you tell me what is the IELTS requirement for 5 year route apllication after 30 month (FLR M)
THanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:52 am

Minimum English A2 for an extsnsion on FLR M.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cagla
Turkey

Post by cagla » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:01 am

Thank a lot . I believe that B1 is required for ILR. If I get B! I believe that it is ok For Flr M am I right. MY30 months visa expires on 16th Feb and will apply on 14 Fedb is it to late. Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:07 am

B1 is fine yes. You can use it for ilr provided the test and test provider are still on the ukvi approved list by the time ilr is applied for.

You can apply for an extension within 28 days before reaching 30 months since the date you entered the uk in a spouse visa. The latest you can apply is by the visa expiry date of the current visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cagla
Turkey

Post by cagla » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:13 am

Thanks a lot again. I have one last question about application if tou do not mind. Do I have to send everthing in original like wedding certificates, test certificates, bills.. They got originals during my last application.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:21 am

No. Everything is uploaded digitally to the UKCVAS portal after you have applied online and before your biometric appointment. No originals are sent to UKVI.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

cagla
Turkey

Post by cagla » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:14 am

Hi;
I completed FLR M. After we were granted our leavein UK my husband was in TURKEY
20 months because he had an acciadent and COVID. THere is a question askin if we were leaving in the same address last two years..Answer is no will this effect our <FLR M application negatively. Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:48 am

See also Guidance. Include evidence of subsisting marriage, Covid, accidents, etc.

cagla
Turkey

Post by cagla » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:32 am

Hi
I and son stayed in uK much more than 180 days a year,each, since we were granted 33 months leave.
When I am entering absence days from uk for my son. We are not sure about exact date we will enter whatever we have. I am sure that they check online if they find out couple days of difference will they refuse my application. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:02 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)

cagla
Turkey

Post by cagla » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:27 am

Awfully Sorry about the situation we were not familiar with rules. Sİnce my English is OK now I will handle communication with Immigration Board. I've asked him to delete our old account I believe that he did. This was his last post to you very similar to mine but has more details
which can make difference. Sorry again

My son and wife got their 5 year family route 30 month ago and they have to apply for an extention using FLR-M. We have 3 properies in UK, two jointly, we get rent over 35K.We also have cash accounts. Both my wife and son stayed in UK much more than 180 days a year since they moved in. Son is attending Kings College. My question is as a sponsor I stayed 20 months out of UK during their stay in UK. Ofcourse my ILR is valid. During my absence they visited me 6 times outside uk. I joined them 11/2021 in UK. Does my absense pose any problems. Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:39 am

vinny wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:48 am
See also Guidance. Include evidence of subsisting marriage, Covid, accidents, etc.
Include subsisting marriage evidence.

cagla
Turkey

Post by cagla » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:45 am

Thanks;

What can I include to prove subsiding marriage evidence?

Beleow was my previous mail I am worried because I do not wantst o give false evidence:

Hi
I and son stayed in uK much more than 180 days a year,each, since we were granted 33 months leave.
When I am entering absence days from uk for my son. We are not sure about exact date we will enter whatever we have. I am sure that they check online if they find out couple days of difference will they refuse my application. Thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:06 pm

cagla wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:45 am
Thanks;

What can I include to prove subsiding marriage evidence?

Beleow was my previous mail I am worried because I do not wantst o give false evidence:

Hi
You need to include evidence to depict that your relationship continue to be genuine and subsisting since the last leave was granted and if you have lived apart you need to provide evidence of how you communicate or evidence of where you have both lived together abroad.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:12 am

cagla wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:45 am
Thanks;

What can I include to prove subsiding marriage evidence? Correspondences, evidence of communication between you I.e. emails, telephone calls, WhatsApp chat and or calls, shared financial responsibilities evidence, things that shows you are still together as married couple.

Hi
Thi