ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online UKVI 'View and prove immigration status' after applying for ILR. Anything to read into?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Solo4Life
European Union

Online UKVI 'View and prove immigration status' after applying for ILR. Anything to read into?

Post by Solo4Life » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:43 pm

Hi All,

So I applied for Set (LR) early October and now when I go on the UKVI's website, where it is to do with 'view and prove your immigration status I get the message that 'they could not find my immigration info'. That's when I use my old BRP's number, my details don't come up. I was wondering if there's anything to read into there?

Many thanks in advance.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Online UKVI 'View and prove immigration status' after applying for ILR. Anything to read into?

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:04 am

Solo4Life wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:43 pm
Hi All,

So I applied for Set (LR) early October and now when I go on the UKVI's website, where it is to do with 'view and prove your immigration status I get the message that 'they could not find my immigration info'. That's when I use my old BRP's number, my details don't come up. I was wondering if there's anything to read into there?

Many thanks in advance.
Read nothing to it till you hear from them in due course.