ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship application delay issue

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

babe_khyber
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Citizenship application delay issue

Post by babe_khyber » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:44 am

Hi dears,
Is there anyone who was applied naturalisation application in August 2020 and done bio in sep 2020 and still not received decision. Several time I enquire by my self, my solicitor and MP as well but unfortunately the reply from the home office showing the same reply as back Feb in 2014 which was first time applied with 2 children that time. Refused in May 2016. All of 3 were refused. The home office mentioned good character test 😊 and the children were also refused because the parent were not British. Children born out of UK. Anyway I had request for reconsideration in July 2016 and the decision was delayed until 30 Oct 2017 and once again refused. Then applied Pre action protocol.no response from the home office. Then applied Judicial review application for permission. Then dismissed by the Court due to late application. Then by the advice of solicitor applied as fresh application in August 2020. In 2016, 2017, 2018 the home office immigration minister him self confirmed on his letter to my MP intervention. Any investigation has been completed and the home office didn't revealed any caused of concern about his character and the file has allocated to caseworker for decision. Unfortunately after 2 month later received refusal letter. Then I applied reconsideration for my children in Feb 2018 and the home office delayed response then I send pre action protocol but once again ignored then Lodge Judicial review application in the High Court last year in January the court ordered permission then the home office settlement the issue and confirmed my children registration as British citizen but during the process one of my child has reached 18 year and the home office has sent his invitation for ceremony to collect certificate. Alhamdulillah by the Great Almighty Allah apart from me all of my children has gotten their certificate of registration as a British citizen. Thank you for the forum. Please pray for me as well. I will be update the board once I receive the outcome of my application.

Thank you.
Best wishes for all those people who are waiting.
Baby khyber