ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

26 weeks for processing: How True is this

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

talk2ravi

26 weeks for processing: How True is this

Post by talk2ravi » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:19 am

Hello All,

My application reached Doncaster on the 24th of September' 2004. As per what is published on the HSMP website any HSMP applicant should give 26 weeks to get the decision.

I dont have a job offer. Last month when I mailed them, they got back saying that they are receiving lots of applications and cannot give me an estimate of when my application will be processed.

My 26 weeks complete by march end. Do you guys feel HSMP dept. will stick to 26 weeks processing time.?

The website shows 10th June as the processing date. I feel that at this pace they will take nearly an year to process and just get the decision across for applications without job offers/priority processing

Any thoughts?

Ravi

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:42 am

This forum is full of threads discussing the processing times for HSMP applicants, complete with specific case information. You may want to browse through them first...

baba1
Newly Registered

processing time

Post by baba1 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:20 pm

As per my experience, I think that 26 weeks processing time is not correct. I applied my HSMP last year in June and got approval within 15 days.

You should contact HSMP to know ur outcome.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:56 pm

ignore that 26 weeks that they are saying, they have been saying that for the 10 - 12 weeks and yet the date of applications they are dealing with has only moved by 3 days. (under suspicious circumstances as well, as they 'updated' it on a thursday afternoon which they hardly ever do). noone really knows which applications they are looking now (other than the 2005 applications which they process as soon as the credit card is charged), there is some talk that they are even looking at September applications. noone really knows whats going there. :?