ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Super Priority Service Availability and UKVCAS Appointments

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hamish123
Newly Registered
United States of America

ILR Super Priority Service Availability and UKVCAS Appointments

Post by Hamish123 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:15 pm

I am applying for indefinite leave to remain as a partner of a UK citizen (Set M). I tried to submit my application today, but it didn't show super priority service as an option. I've seen in other boards that sometimes this is due to a quota issue. Is this still the case? If so, do they release new availability for super priority on the weekends? Anyone had any luck getting a super priority appointment recently?

Also, how long is the wait to get a UKVCAS biometric appointment if I'm willing to pay and/or travel for it?

Any information is greatly appreciated! I have upcoming travel, and I wasn't expecting there to be a problem trying to apply via the super priority service (it hasn't been in the past).

engrcj
United States of America

Re: ILR Super Priority Service Availability and UKVCAS Appointments

Post by engrcj » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:02 pm

Hello! I submitted my application last night around 1am and was given all three options - standard vs. priority vs. super priority - please try again around midnight.

Regarding UKVCAS appointments.. I'm really struggling as the earliest I see right now is 15th Dec. It's for £199 premium lounge. the earliest I see from £125 regular ones is 17th :(

free appointments are available for later dates.

Good luck to us!
When are new appointments released onto the UKVCAS booking system?
Our booking calendar shows 4 weeks of appointments with a new date added each day, 28 days in advance. We offer a mix of free and chargeable appointments.

Currently, free appointments are released into our booking system at 9am. Chargeable appointments are released at midnight.

Free appointments do get booked up very quickly so you may need to book a few weeks ahead to find the right appointment for you.
ref: https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/faq

Hamish123
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Hamish123 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:26 pm

Thank you for that information! For the appointments are you looking in a specific area or is that the earliest availability nationally?

engrcj wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:02 pm
Hello! I submitted my application last night around 1am and was given all three options - standard vs. priority vs. super priority - please try again around midnight.

Regarding UKVCAS appointments.. I'm really struggling as the earliest I see right now is 15th Dec. It's for £199 premium lounge. the earliest I see from £125 regular ones is 17th :(

free appointments are available for later dates.

Good luck to us!
When are new appointments released onto the UKVCAS booking system?
Our booking calendar shows 4 weeks of appointments with a new date added each day, 28 days in advance. We offer a mix of free and chargeable appointments.

Currently, free appointments are released into our booking system at 9am. Chargeable appointments are released at midnight.

Free appointments do get booked up very quickly so you may need to book a few weeks ahead to find the right appointment for you.
ref: https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/faq

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:35 pm

Appointment availability depends entirely on your location and what the centres have available or how far you are prepared to travel.

Availability in London would be different to availability in Leeds for example.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hamish123
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Hamish123 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:47 pm

Thank you for your reply. At this point, I'm willing to travel anywhere for an appointment, which is why I'm wondering about general availability and where. With my upcoming travel, I really need to have an appointment next week. Is this realistic if I am willing to pay for a charged appointment and travel for it?
CR001 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:35 pm
Appointment availability depends entirely on your location and what the centres have available or how far you are prepared to travel.

ywlgy
United Kingdom

Post by ywlgy » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:40 pm

Hamish123 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:47 pm
Thank you for your reply. At this point, I'm willing to travel anywhere for an appointment, which is why I'm wondering about general availability and where. With my upcoming travel, I really need to have an appointment next week. Is this realistic if I am willing to pay for a charged appointment and travel for it?
CR001 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:35 pm

My friend got a same day appointment for £125 last month. Likely someone cancelled and the slot made available immediately. So try refreshing the page at different times of day and you might get lucky.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

Hamish123
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Hamish123 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:18 am

I logged in again tonight and the super priority service was available, but appointments were really scarce (and I checked every location in the UK).

The UKVCAS website says that they release new charged appointments at midnight. Are these new appointments for 28 days time or do they also release more times for dates that are already bookable?

Also, is there anyway to check for new appointments once you have already booked one (I booked an appointment for the 15th since it was the earliest available, but I really need one before that).

Thanks!

pernicketysuv
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by pernicketysuv » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:15 am

Hi I'm trying to get a super priority appointment for ILR ( LR ) and tried tonight too but no long - did you refresh the page or did you log out and log in ? What time were you successful with this ? Any help would be greatly appreciated - thank you !

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:49 am

Hamish123 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:18 am
I logged in again tonight and the super priority service was available, but appointments were really scarce (and I checked every location in the UK).

The UKVCAS website says that they release new charged appointments at midnight. Are these new appointments for 28 days time or do they also release more times for dates that are already bookable?

Also, is there anyway to check for new appointments once you have already booked one (I booked an appointment for the 15th since it was the earliest available, but I really need one before that). No you cannot, you will have to cancel existing appointment before you can.

Thanks!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:10 pm

Online Application - Why there is no Super Priority Service Option ?

Posts regarding priority service or appointments are regularly hijacked by users asking the same query over and over again which quickly makes them impossible to moderate. The advice remains the same as it has been repeated many times. Your experience depends on many factors. The experience of others who are under a different visa route or applying in different cities will not match yours. :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice