ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

confused about bank statements (please help!)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jazzyc
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

confused about bank statements (please help!)

Post by jazzyc » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:13 am

Hi everyone,
I hope you're all well. I have a question regarding Spouse visa entry requirements. I work two jobs to fulfil the 18,600 requirement (one job i earn 12,000, and the other i earn 9,000). my wages come in at different times in the month. it comes out to one wage being shown at the end of one month, while the other comes in, in the following month, at the beginning.

for job no.1 = wages comes in on the 29/30th of every month
for job no. 2 = wages comes in on the 2/3rd of the following month

now, say for example, my bank statements arrive on the 5th of December, then from which month does it become 6 months back? i'm confused because one wage comes in on December, while the other comes in on November (the previous month). Do I go back to April for it to be 6 months, or May? If I apply for the spouse visa on the 15th of Dec, do these bank statements issued on the 5th fall into the 28-day expiry date?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Re: confused about bank statements (please help!)

Post by walker » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:29 pm

I think you should be fine, you just need to take time understand and explain the situation.

I assume you get paid in arrears at the end of the month/beginning of the new month.

The most recent payslip must be within the 28 days of the date of applicaiton. So the lastest you could apply would be within 28 days of the payslip you receive at the end of the month.

You need the bank statement to show receipt of the salary being paid into your account. If you receive paper statements and the date tehya re generated causes issue, then you could always go into branch and ask them to print the statements/transaction list for the relevant period (to show the last 6 months of salary payments going into the account) and ask the bank to stamp each page.