ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR: Do they charge if the application is not straight forwa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

netacct

ILR: Do they charge if the application is not straight forwa

Post by netacct » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Hi All,

I am soon planning to apply for ILR in person at PEO Croydon.
However, my case is not straight forward due to gap (3.5 months in one go, with no UK pay during that period)
I know that at PEO they first check the application and if eligible then they take the payment.

My question is, do they take payment only if the application can be successful or they take it even if chances of rejection are high.
I just want to avoid loosing £950 as there is no way for me to find out if my application could be successful or not.

I can not apply by post as I need to travel to my home country and do not how long the postal application will take to process.

Thanks in advance

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:44 pm

What services are not available? wrote:The offices cannot consider any cases that are not covered by the immigration rules, are complex or made by someone who has a poor immigration history. These applications must be posted to the address given on the application form.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

test_1234
Newly Registered

Absence for 93 Days

Post by test_1234 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:17 pm

Even my case is same and I has out of the country for 3 months and i was working in India.My Father health was not good due to this I had been in india and came back

paulp
Diamond Member

Post by paulp » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:53 pm

If it's not simple, they'll have to keep your application and process it like postal.