ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INIS online errors - unable to submit Citizenship Certificate Fee Payment

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nela_Lee
Newly Registered
Ireland

INIS online errors - unable to submit Citizenship Certificate Fee Payment

Post by Nela_Lee » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:41 pm

Hi All,

I'm about to cry, seriously :lol: :lol: :lol:

After 23 months since I applied for citizenship I finally got a letter of approval, yay, so I'm trying to finish the process, the last step is to register on inisonline, fill a form and pay 950€. I have been trying to do it for 2 days now and keep getting errors.
First I had problems uploading the two images - current passport scan and passport photo.
When I finally made that work I couldn't get through the Payment page, the place where you are supposed to put your credit card details (I assume) just says "Loading Description".
Or, sometimes it throws error saying "Could not connect to API server."

It's been like this 2 days and I have tried everything:

I do it slowly and always wait a long time, even half an hour.
I started in Chrome but also tried Firefox and Edge.
I tried it on 2 different computers.
Every time I try again I delete cookies and hard refresh the page to delete cache.
I tried it during day, evening, late night, morning, no difference.
My internet connection is perfect.
One advice I googled said to delete the form which is saved as a draft before you try again. Did that, not saving the form anymore, I always delete the draft if it's there and try again from scratch, didn't help.

The approval letter came the whole week after it's dated and I have now less then 3 weeks to finish the process. I wouldn't be panicking if it wasn't one week before Christmas holiday and I'm pretty sure they will just close the business for full 2 weeks, no f**k given... And if I have to pay any other way, like send them cheque, then I also have to do it in next 5 days because I'll be out of the country for 2 weeks.

I emailed them today but who knows how long it will take to get a reply..

Any advice?

Thanks!

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Re: INIS online errors - unable to submit Citizenship Certificate Fee Payment

Post by Vorona » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:05 pm

Five days is a plenty of time to send a cheque. What's the problem with that? Send a cheque and go away. The certificate will arrive when you're back.

Nela_Lee
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Nela_Lee » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:16 pm

You can't just send a cheque and expect they will be ok with that without any communication from them. The letter of approval doesn't give you options for paying, they give you a guide on how to pay it online, that's it. If I'm to pay another way they have to give me instructions themselves, maybe a case number with it or something like that

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Post by Vorona » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:21 pm

You can, paying online is optional and cheques are accepted. The list of documents and the address to send them to is in the letter.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:59 pm

Vorona wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:21 pm
You can, paying online is optional and cheques are accepted. The list of documents and the address to send them to is in the letter.
That is incorrect. There is no longer an option to send in a bank draft. In fact there is nothing to be physically sent to them at all.

To OP - you just have to send an email to them with the subject URGENT and ask them to either fix the problem or allow you to do it offline.

Nela_Lee
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Nela_Lee » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:18 pm

littlerr wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:59 pm
Vorona wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:21 pm
That is incorrect. There is no longer an option to send in a bank draft. In fact there is nothing to be physically sent to them at all.

To OP - you just have to send an email to them with the subject URGENT and ask them to either fix the problem or allow you to do it offline.
I had to send them by mail Declaration of loyalty to the state, signed with commissioner of oath, that might be recent addition so people don't go to real ceremonies and they will just mail you the certificate after they get the declaration and the payment

Kellyanne_xx
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Kellyanne_xx » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:20 pm

Hello,
You have probably figured out your problem by now but I also had the same problem at first. I kept saying loading, I re did the application like a million times. But eventually I just clicked the submit button down below where it ended up bringing the page to put in your card details.
Good luck with your process

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:36 pm

Same thing happened to me . I drafted the application. With few tries I was able to pay finally .